Comprehensive Legal Guidance for Community Associations
For any community association to be successful, proactive legal guidance is critical.
At Grime Law LLP, we advise community associations on the many legal matters that arise. Brad Epstein and Susana Cendejas are trusted community association lawyers and are here to provide practical and effective legal advice.
Benefit from our decades of advising associations.
Our team of attorneys offer skilled legal representation for associations. We assist clients with:
- Investigating, litigating, and resolving construction defect claims.
- Negotiating, drafting, reviewing, and interpreting contracts.
- Reviewing, interpreting, revising, and amending Governing Documents.
- Attending board, committee, and member meetings.
- Advising on Governing Documents enforcement issues and attending enforcement hearings.
- Assistance with handling fair housing claims and navigating fair housing law
- Representation in lawsuits, administrative claims, and other legal claims.
- Representation in all types of disputes, including, but not limited to, fair housing complaints, mold complaints, architectural approval compliance, governing document enforcement, contractor agreements, and elections.
- Providing relevant legislative updates.
- Training board and committee members, including legal orientation and updates.
- Conducting annual audits of governing documents, meeting minutes, and contracts in order to attempt to ensure that they are in compliance with law and are in the best interests of the associations.
- Providing advice as a measure to prevent future legal problems.
Our attorneys’ experience spans the gamut from advising small associations to those with more than 14,000 residents.
Learn more about building a lasting relationship.
We invest the time and effort to get to know our clients and to understand their communities. We value building long-term relationships based on trust and our expert knowledge on how associations function.